UNE Workers Compensation Requirements (Cth) - Level 2

View Standard

The University is subject to the workers compensation requirements of the jurisdiction in which its employees are domiciled.

The majority of employees are located in NSW, but other employees are domiciled in other states and subject to the legislative requirements of that State.

The University's Workers Compensation Officer must be contacted where an employee is domiciled outside of Australia.

Relevant Compliance Frameworks

Legislation, Standards and Codes may be linked to one or more of the University's compliance frameworks either as the driver of the requirements, or as a component of the framework.

The relevant frameworks are listed below.