UNE Compliance Framework
Effective compliance management is a vital contributor to the protection of the University’s integrity and reputation, and supports the University in achieving its mission and strategic priorities. The UNE compliance management system implements the principles of AS ISO 19600:2015 as the principle benchmark, and includes the Compliance Rule and the Compliance Procedures.
The University's compliance management system is supported by a compliance software system, known as the Compliance Register System (CRS) consisting of this public portal and a password only accessible compliance management tool. This continually improving portal enables users to:
- View the University's Compliance Commitment Statement;
- View the Compliance Register (A – Z);
- View directories of applicable legislation, standards and codes;
- Search via:
- Role based responsibilities
- Business unit impacted
- Key words
- Report compliance events (e.g. new obligations, concerns, issues and failures);
- Obtain information about:
- FAQs (frequently asked questions); and
- Compliance management processes at UNE (for example, particular drivers and obligations maybe supported by a specific software system).